Trademark registration in Mumbai
The trademark owner can be any business organization, legal entity or individual. A trademark is located on a label, package or voucher. It is used to identify the brand owner of a particular product.
You can easily secure your business by registering here Apply Trademark Now.
Legalraasta.com is an online platform for all legal services and has a mission to provide service of standardizing and simplifying trademark registration process in Mumbai at lower cost. Get your Online Trademark Registration in Mumbai within 6 working days!!
Register for Trademark in Mumbai
Procedure for Trademark Registration in Mumbai
- Filling: A trademark application can be filed for an individual or a firm.
- Examination Report: After an application is filed, then trademark application is examined by the Registrar in order to the provisions of Trademark Act.
- Advertisement: After acceptance and examination of the response by the Registrar. The application is ordered for advertisement in the Trademarks Journal. An application is promoted or advertised in the Trademarks Journal so as to encourage the public for filing opposition against the registration of a mark.
- Opposition: Once the trademark is publicized in the Trademarks Journal, any aggrieved person can oppose its registration by filing a notice of opposition with the Registry.
- Registration & Renewal: The application shall continue to registration where no notice of opposition is filed against the mark. After that, the mark is registered for the period of 10 years from the date of filing of the application and the certificate registration is allotted.
For complete information on Trademark Procedure, please contact us at: +91 87 50 008585.
Trademark application in Mumbai
There are various requirements for filing a trademark application which is as follow:
- Firstly, the name, address, and nationality of the applicant.
- If the applicant is a company, Certificate of incorporation and company’s PAN Card is mandatory.
- If the applicant is a partnership firm, the names of all the partners are required.
- A list of products or services for which registration is required.
- Soft copy of the trademark to be registered.