Trademark registration in Bangalore
If you are thinking to start a new business/trade, in Bangalore, you should make yourself separate from the rest. Register trademark online in Bangalore.
Registration of trademark is under the Trademarks Act, 1999.
Documents required for trademark registration in Bangalore
- A soft copy of the logo in JPEG format.
- TM1 (Application of trademark).
- Date of first use of the mark.
- Name and address of the applicant.
- Required fee
Fill in your details and submit your documents here for Trademark Registration
Apply for Trademark Registration in Bangalore
Benefits of Trademark in Bangalore
- Many people believe that they can protect their trademark easily by using the mark in commerce.
- Trademark registration can reduce the risk of being prevented from using your symbol or logo by other traders.
- If you desire to expand overseas, Trademark registration provides you a better platform to attain rights in other countries.
- Trademark registration can protect you from Infringement Claims.
- Trademark registration captures the value of what you develop.
- Registering your trademark can secure the co-operation of Third Parties.
You can easily make an application for a trademark on Form TM-1 by registering here Trademark application with the prescribed fee of Rs. 6000.
Simple and easy Procedure for Trademark registration in Bangalore