In general terms, a trademark is a logo or a brand that differentiates your goods and services from that of your competitors. It is a unique expression, which protects your business’s essentials by restricting other people from using it for gaining purposes. For example, the logo of ADIDAS and its tagline IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING is a registered trademark. Trademark owners have an exclusive right under the Trademark Act of India. The owner can sue and claim to recover damages for the infringements of the trademark.
- Legal protection
- Unique identity
- Trust or goodwill
- Creation of asset
Registration of Trademark in Delhi (Process)
Registration of the trademark with the help of LEGAL RAASTA in Delhi. First of all, go to www.legalraasta.com and click on the ‘registration’ option. There you need to select the first mentioned choice that is ‘trademark registration’ and the process gets started.
STEP 01: Form filling
- You need to fill a simple form by providing some information about the applicant like name, address, etc. The form will let us know for whom the trademark application Select the appropriate state and then click the submit option for further progress.
- The second page is all about the trademark. It starts with the name of the trademark, goes onto basic information and ends up by mentioning for which product or service your trademark will be used. Completing the blanks given, click the next option.
- Depending upon the nature of your business, a class of the trademark is decided. An appropriate class must be selected according to the essence of your business for your trademark. For this purpose, various classes have been provided in the form. For moving ahead, click on ‘next’.
- Each package is backed by 100% satisfaction promise money back guarantee. This level provides you with some add-on services. Options for payment are also available. If you have any discount option, you can apply.
- Once the form has been submitted, you proceed towards the payment gateway. Filling all the details regarding net banking will confirm your package and would lead you to the second step.
STEP 02: TRADEMARK RESEARCH
After you fill the form at the first stage, we will execute a trademark research. It is conducted by our experts. The process enables us to ensure that the logo name filled by you is unique and available. This research usually takes 1 working day from our side.
STEP 03: APPROPRIATE CLASS
As the govt. has divided the trademarks into 45 categories according to the nature of the business. For example, goods/products come under the ambit of class 1 to class 35 whereas services lie in class 36 to class 45. We suggest the appropriate class for your trademark usually in 1 working day.
STEP 04: TRADEMARK APPLICATION
Once it is ensured that your chosen name or logo is exclusive, we send you an authorization letter which needs to be signed and sent back to us. Our lawyers file a trademark application on your behalf. We will provide you with the TM number to use. It will take normally take a gap of 2 working days.
STEP 05: WORK COMPLETION
Your application will be verified by the trademark office when the application is complete. The govt. can raise an objection if your trademark is similar or hurts any religious sentiments. If no objection has been raised, an advertisement will be published in the trademarks journal. Your trademark gets registered in 1.5-2 years.
Legal Raasta provides you with the consultation. The registration starts at Rs.56650 onwards that includes govt. fees, and service tax also. Our package includes application preparation with name approvals and same day application filling. The icing on the cupcake is that we take 3-4 days, after that the owner can use TM on his/her products or services.
People choose us because we are economical and fast. Moreover, we have more than 10 years of experience. Money back is guaranteed by us.